0

7 Must Watch Thailand Romance-Comedy Movie

Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Hi Everybaadeeeh..

Now we will talked about 7 must watched Thailand romance-comedy movie of all time. I know we all were a lazy human being that most of us just scroll to see the title and play the trailer, so I will not write long. Hoam 😪. Feel free to comment and asks! But remember to keep lazy guys, don't get too active.

1. Bangkok Traffic (Love) Story
Bangkok Traffic Love Story

Released year: 2009
IMDb ratings: 7.2



2. First Love (Crazy Little Thing Called Love)
Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Released year: 2010
IMDb ratings: 7.6


3. Hello Stranger
Hello Stranger

Released year: 2010
IMDb ratings: 7.5


4. ATM Error
ATM Error

Released year: 2012
IMDb ratings: 7.1


5. I Fine.. Thank You.. Love You..
I Fine Thank You Love You

Released year: 2014
IMDb ratings: 7


6. Friend Zone
Friend Zone

Released year: 2019
IMDb ratings: 7.3






 

7. The Con-Heartist
The Con-Heartist

Released year: 2020
IMDb ratings: 7.1

-FIN-

Discussion

Leave a response